Pages

06 February 2008

Edmonton Bound


Today will be a very long day. The plan is to drive home after work, pack my gear for the next couple days. Then drive back in to Edmonton, possibly hang with my buddy Sonny, then spend the night at Tanya's place. Then early Thursday morning drive to the Shaw and find expensive parking.....walk over to the Shaw and hit the morning keynote speaker. Then spend the day walking around the Shaw and going to "boring" sessions all day. Then I'll hopefully have something to do Thursday night too. Then on Friday go downtown and do the Shaw thing all over again. The bright part of Friday is right after the Shaw I have a photo shoot planned with Melanie F. and that should be fun. We've talked about shooting together for a long time but it's never happened yet. She has her own place so should be fun to shoot in a new location for me. Hope it works out. That's the break down for the next few days....hope everyone stays warm and has a good finish to the week. Teachers Convention here I come. :) It's gonna be rough, I hate long days and sleeping away from home. I dislike even more driving downtown in the mornings and finding parking :P grrrrrrrr. hehehhe.

-Randy

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

So when are we having coffee then ?

svoi4elovek said...

That's really great (I mean your photoes in the blog & your web)...