Pages

05 February 2008

Battle of Alberta





The Edmonton Oilers lost one of their all-star players for the season but managed at 5-0 win against their "hated" rivals the Calgary Flames. I was excited to see that they came out so strong against Calgary. This coming Saturday night Hockey Night in Canada game will be a great game to watch as well as the two teams have a rematch. In a season where Edmonton looks to miss the playoffs it's great to be rewarded as a fan with a game like this.

This morning I took my last "pill" and hope this means my overall health will be returning and I can hopefully finish the year without anymore of this sickness stuff. Wednesday is the last day of the school week and then I head to Edmonton for two days of Teacher Convention excitement (not!!). I mostly look forward to the weekend and a chance to catch up on some cleaning, some organizing and getting life back to normal.
People have asked me what camera equipment I use so here is a list of gear I own/use:

Cameras: Canon 40D (10megapixels of goodness) and a Canon G7 (10megapixels of goodness)
Lens: fave lens is Canon 50mm, 1.8

Lighting: Canon 430ex, Alien Bee 400 (2), and 1 Alien Bee 800 RingFlash, and 1 homemade ring light Ric Diaz creation

Editing Software: Canon Photoshop CS3, Various plugins and actions downloaded and created

Other: I use a backdrop stand, various fabric and paper roll backdrops, my studio is home based and I will post some images soon for it as people have been asking about what my studio looks like.

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

You like sports do you ? LOL!!!