Pages

02 February 2008

2008



For the last few days I have been VERY sick and had to put a lot on hold. Photography has really come to a stand still for me. I have not even touched my camera for a long time. However the pills from my good doctor are starting to help and I am feeling more and more like a new man. :)

For 2008 it's starting to look really good as far as my photography goes. I met some great people and contacts in 2007 and looks like they have been helping me along. Tammy from Smiley Eyes Photography even though I've never had the honor of meeting her in person has been a great photography friend. She has kindly recommended me to some of her clients and allowed me to give her the odd tip here of there. I do know she'll be famous one day and I'll be begging her to sign my camera (hee hee). http://smileyeyesphotography.blogspot.com/

Well, spring is coming and so I am eager to get out there and shoot outside again. Models with outside shoot ideas please contact me, especially if you have access to some cool locations.

~ Randy



1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Awwww aren't you sweet !

And I didn't even know you saw my blog ! You should leave comments once in awhile dude !

I will bookmark your blog and visit often!!